Welcome to Dan Alexander Dizmentia

Welcome to Dan Alexander Dizmentia
Thank You For Visiting

MAN-ATEE AND WOMAN-TARAY: NEW SUPER HEROES SURFACE

MAN-ATEE AND WOMAN-TARAY: NEW SUPER HEROES SURFACE
Join the Crime Wave

Bad Biker Kitties Are On The Prowl

Bad Biker Kitties Are On The Prowl
Join The Kitten Motorcycle Gang

Formula Juan Racer: Numero Uno!

Formula Juan Racer: Numero Uno!
A Real Wild Juan

Baby Formula Juan Racer

Baby Formula Juan Racer
Juan Year Old

Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Year of the Tiger






Today is Chinese New Year, or Lunar New Year, and 2010 is the Year of the Tiger.

I love Asian art, and I have colorful Chinese paper cut outs framed on my living room walls. They are beautiful and very creative. The ones shown here have not been framed---I sort of ran out of room.

Also shown here are Cloth Tigers that I bought from China (on Ebay) a few years ago. I admit that they are not exactly cute, but I think they are cool.

According to the Chinese Animal Zodiac, I was born in the Year of the Rabbit (1975). I am most compatible with those born in the year of the Pig, Dog and Ram.

Both of my parents were born in the year of the Pig, as was my brother. My sister-in-law was born in the year of the Dog. These are the people I rely on the most. This is sort of fascinating to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment