Welcome to Dan Alexander Dizmentia

Welcome to Dan Alexander Dizmentia
Thank You For Visiting

MAN-ATEE AND WOMAN-TARAY: NEW SUPER HEROES SURFACE

MAN-ATEE AND WOMAN-TARAY: NEW SUPER HEROES SURFACE
Join the Crime Wave

Bad Biker Kitties Are On The Prowl

Bad Biker Kitties Are On The Prowl
Join The Kitten Motorcycle Gang

Formula Juan Racer: Numero Uno!

Formula Juan Racer: Numero Uno!
A Real Wild Juan

Baby Formula Juan Racer

Baby Formula Juan Racer
Juan Year Old

Sunday, July 18, 2010

No Spa'am!

For some reason, I'm getting hit with lots of spam lately.  It looks like spammers are setting up their own Blogger accounts, and disguising their links as comments.  I'm deleting spam comments every day.  So now I have to adjust my settings to approve comments, which I did not want to do.  I feel like a bouncer at a club!  I love getting comments from actual people, and I read all of them.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I get it too, always in some Asian script with a long line of ............... that's really a link. But I have my comments set for approval. What is your opposition to approving comments. I think it's great cause then at least I know when people are commenting. I can't figure out any other way to get notification through blogger that someone's left a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eric! I guess I just miss the spontaneity, if that makes sense.

    There is a way for blogger to notify you via email when someone has left a comment, without the approval process (this is what I had before). But it sounds like we've both been getting the same kind of spam, so you are probably wise to just stick to the setup you have.

    Thanks for writing! Your blogs are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete