Welcome to Dan Alexander Dizmentia

Welcome to Dan Alexander Dizmentia
Thank You For Visiting

MAN-ATEE AND WOMAN-TARAY: NEW SUPER HEROES SURFACE

MAN-ATEE AND WOMAN-TARAY: NEW SUPER HEROES SURFACE
Join the Crime Wave

Bad Biker Kitties Are On The Prowl

Bad Biker Kitties Are On The Prowl
Join The Kitten Motorcycle Gang

Formula Juan Racer: Numero Uno!

Formula Juan Racer: Numero Uno!
A Real Wild Juan

Baby Formula Juan Racer

Baby Formula Juan Racer
Juan Year Old

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Toy Story 3's Bad Big Baby

I was recently given a Target Gift Card for my birthday, and today I decided to get to a Target store and put it to good use.  When I saw the display for Disney Pixar's Toy Story 3, and Big Baby, I could not resist buying this "Buddy Pack" from Mattel (it would have been awesome if the Buzz Lightyear in this package had been Spanish Buzz, because he and Big Baby were my favorite "new characters" in Toy Story 3).

I love that the Big Baby figurine even has his crayon-scribble tattoos.  I'm not sure if Big Baby's head spins around like it does in the film (a chilling scene!).

I absolutely love the character designs used for this collection.  So far, these two are the only figures I own.  The Action Links! sets look like fun (kind of like the Mouse Trap game).  If you collect these, you might want to know that Walmart has some exclusives (like a paint variation for Buttercup).

On this spending spree, I also bought Season Four of Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives on DVD and a case of Caffeine-Free Diet Coke.

I ended up spending all of the $30 Gift Card, and I owed Target 20 cents.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting... I wonder why they put Buzz and Big Baby together in the same pack. They didn't seem to be "Buddies" to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Peyton! Yeah, that is odd--though I guess for a good chunk of the film, Buzz was one of the "villains." Sort of. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to see this movie!

    Happy belated birthday, Dan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, go see the movie, TokyoMagic! You don't even have to see it in 3D to enjoy it.

    This year, I learned not to ask people how old they thought I was when they found out it was my birthday. It's nice when the guess is younger, but not so great when the guess is older. Thanks, TM!

    ReplyDelete