Welcome to Dan Alexander Dizmentia

Welcome to Dan Alexander Dizmentia
Thank You For Visiting

MAN-ATEE AND WOMAN-TARAY: NEW SUPER HEROES SURFACE

MAN-ATEE AND WOMAN-TARAY: NEW SUPER HEROES SURFACE
Join the Crime Wave

Bad Biker Kitties Are On The Prowl

Bad Biker Kitties Are On The Prowl
Join The Kitten Motorcycle Gang

Formula Juan Racer: Numero Uno!

Formula Juan Racer: Numero Uno!
A Real Wild Juan

Baby Formula Juan Racer

Baby Formula Juan Racer
Juan Year Old

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Goofy, The Incredible Hulk

I found this crazy, bizarre picture in a box of photos when I went to visit my parents for Christmas. This was taken at a party, and I'm thinking it was in 1978, so it was definitely a groovy time. I'm the one with the Pluto mask.

This reminds me a bit of the movie "Ruthless People," with Bette Midler's character saying (of her cartoon character-masked captors) "I've been kidnapped by Huey and Dewey!"

It is interesting that Donald Duck is not in this picture, but Scrooge McDuck and Daisy are. Maybe Donald Duck left early for a piano lesson. I don't remember who the other children are, except for the kid with the Goofy mask (my older brother).

The Incredible Hulk shirt is no longer out of place with Goofy, since Disney now owns the Marvel characters. This picture unknowingly (or knowingly?!) offered a glimpse of the future!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, TokyoMagic! I just noticed the punch-out pages for Mickey and Pluto on the floor. I think there was a book of masks to choose from. I wonder what the other characters were...

    ReplyDelete